Friday, September 4, 2015

The Story Of The Seed

Hi my name is Anthony Santamaria. I have lived in San Jose, California since I was born in 2000. I've never actually grown anything, but I've always watched my aunt grow plant after pant since I was little.

Since I was little I would always go to my aunts and would always find her outside in here backyard watering, fertilizing, planting new plants, etc.. She would always make trips to Home Depot to buy more plants and fertilizer and would always spend over $100. I asked her why she loved plants so much, and she said they were here friends. Her whole backyard is filled with plants from left to right. One memory I have is when I was little is being in the backyard with my aunt and she was near her sugar plant, and she cut a piece of and told me to try it. I was a little scared trying out because I had never tried anything straight out from the garden, and I remember taking the first bite and tasting nothing but juicy sweet sugar. When this project is over I hope to plant something and track its growth.


No comments:

Post a Comment