Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Hi my name is Ainsley Darragh. I'm from San Jose,California and was born in 2001. One of my favorite hobbies is to cook so I am very excited for this class!

In my backyard at home we have a garden, and my brother and I love to plant seeds and watch what beautiful fruits,vegetables,and plants they turn into. The last thing i have planted was a sunflower seed and it is actually growing pretty quickly. This past year I have planted cucumbers,tomatoes,watermelons,pumpkins,and etc... Besides gardening I love to cook any kind of food. To learn I would watch my family members cook a whole bunch of different foods from Italian to Greek food. Fruits and vegetables are super fun to work with in the kitchen. This year I hope to learn more about gardening/plants and just how they develop into delicious food. I'm very excited for this year to start!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment